Pages

lundi 18 mai 2015

Oni level... and too short list for (A)ctors.

Hello everybody.
Here is some new screenshots.








This project grows more and more and so the target date is very hard to define.
But don't worry : my challenge is to end this project in 2015, for the 30 th anniversary of Ghosts'n Goblins.
It will be my tribute for all of GnG's fans. And sure : this game will be TOTALLY free.



 ....



Message for Master Bruneras : the Max (A)ctors are going to be reach (357/359)  and the max (S)pritesets too (349/359). More, the (A)ctors List is very messy (I lost many time to find my objects).


 Don't you have time to code a "sort list" function in ARGS ? (and an extended capacity for Max Actors  ?). It will be very cool for ARGS.


11 commentaires:

  1. The level design is amazing,perfect,fantastic.I can not wait any longer for this gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Can't wait to see It finnished! I haved run with the same problem in "Zé Baldinho". In the End I have to simplify and delete some actors to save room for last events (exemple: deleted some layers of water in my bridge stage). I haved to redone some actors that calls other acrtos (multiple actors to just one enemy or boss), and simplify their patterns so I can delete other actors. I don't know how You have done the floating plataforms, the diferent floating plataforms with the same graphics are just one actor or multiple actors? And You are right, I miss the "sort list" function on ARGS too, In my new game I'm trying to mantein things organized, but it's hard. Sorry for my "Engrish" ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Olà, Paulo !
    Like you : I made the same adjustments for saving many slots for actors.
    Alas, i had to sacrifice many actor's too...

    I can't wait for an eventually "16 bits ARGS" ! Dream, dream, dream....

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yeah, a "16 Bits Console Game Studio" from Mister Bruneras should be awesome... And Davidy, I have to show you the new game I'm making on ARGS, no demo, I'll publish only the full game with de "source" (the ARGS project). I hope not getting the actors to "Z" thist time too, hehehe. Take a look when you have some spare time: http://gamejolt.com/games/marlo-in-apocalyptic-acid-world/91292

      Supprimer
  4. 3 months after the last update and as we approach the end of summer anxiously awaiting a newer update for the game.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It is possible that we have the game until Christmas???

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I had the hope to play the game in 2015 but for months there is no new information.I hope the project exist and not to be dead.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hi, Davidy, how are you? Is the project still Alive?. Do you need any help? If I can be of some help, please contact me somehow. Best regards.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I agree if that limit of the actors exists...I tried to find any kind of documentation about the limits of AGS, but couldn't find any on the site. I also emailed him once about another issue (being able to swap the hero around with other non-heroes for one...) but got no reply. Then again, I'm sure some random request is not important either. :)

    It's cool to know someone else is still using this tool. It's got some cool potential.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I agree if that limit of the actors exists...I tried to find any kind of documentation about the limits of AGS, but couldn't find any on the site. I also emailed him once about another issue (being able to swap the hero around with other non-heroes for one...) but got no reply. Then again, I'm sure some random request is not important either. :)

    It's cool to know someone else is still using this tool. It's got some cool potential.

    RépondreSupprimer