Pages

lundi 27 juin 2016

News





Hi everybody ! Missing some connections between levels. 11 levels x 2 : yes, always one loop more to finish the game : what did you expect, this game is only for hardcore gamers !

The finishes are longer than planned, BUT the work is ongoing !

Target date ?
"When it's done" (c) -Duke





Here is the Map !

5 commentaires:

  1. After the last update have passed 19 months without any news.I do not want to believe the game has been canceled.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Due to the fact that my old channel has been deleted from youtube and because I am always waiting for the moment when I can play the final release of GNG 2 if it ever happens of course i upload again my longplay of the demo.
    3D sucks 2D Rulez !..!,!..!,!..!,!..!.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWrvhXATJmE&t=57s

    RépondreSupprimer